Scarf

You fix your jacket before heading out walking down a few blocks seeing your friends Gail and Joe immediately walking inside the bar feeling the warmth which eased your chilly body. A warm hug is shared between you and AJ before all of you have a few drinks and eat lunch going to a diner after a few hours of walking around town joking around with each other even running into your two friends Christian and Edge who joined the four of you in the small adventure around down and the diner ending with a drunk christian, a stoned gail after all of you smoked a joint you had brought with you in case your anxiety decided to act up, and a slightly tipsy joe walking him home with aj before slowly walking around town together despite the chilly weather due to the start of the weather and season change but neither of you minded the chill in the air as you walked towards his house which was closer to town than your home. You shiver at the chill that runs through you trying to cover up your exposed neck wearing a jacket with no hood and a beanie on your head mindlessly rubbing your hands on the sides and back of your neck trying to play it off until suddenly you were wrapped in a scarf looking down to see a light blue scarf wrapped around your neck slightly covering your mouth and nose turning to look at aj beside you who had a light red blush across his face as the two of you walked to his house beginning to take his scarf off as the two of you walked up to the porch before he stopped you grabbing a part of the scarf and gently pulling you to him in a soft kiss smiling and laughing softly as the two of you walk in watching movies spending the night and having a lunch date the next day at the same diner from the night before leading the friendship to change into a blossoming sweet romance thanks to the scarf.