Return to the ring

You felt nervous and excited as you drove to the arena after getting a call from your girlfriend Trinity before she went out to the ring for her match against Traci Brooks sneaking in the arena with the help of Sting. Suddenly as you watch her match in your new locker room Jacqueline comes out leading to a brawl between the three making your nerves grow by a huge tenfold until you absolutely could not handle it anymore running out with a chair in hand everyone backstage stunned and truly thrilled about you returning and the crowd losing their minds as you jump in the ring swinging the chair getting many hits on jacqueline and traci who were both giving trinity hell as she tried to fight back against the two without any luck hearing a yell as she slowly gets up in a daze seeing the duo outside of the ring while someone standa in front of her feeling her heart swoon and your jaw drop seeing you stand above her. After pulling her up the two of you share a long hug as she laughs in disbelief "Oh my god have you been planning this the whole time!?" You laugh with her before sharing a quick kiss grabbing a microphone "I'm back, did you all miss me?" the crowd cheers wildly as your friends run out to the ring pulling you into a massive group hug and many more hugs welcoming you back as champagne and food is shared backstage after TNA against all odds is done for the night being welcomed warmly and heart warmingly especially by trinity who places kisses on your face when the two of you are home after a few hours of drinks with your friends.