I thought you hated me

You felt all the frustration and sadness of what happened earlier between you and Mickie boil to it's breaking point "What the hell have I done to you?!". The two of you were best friends and tag team partners in WWE and were two of the best women wrestlers of the early to mid 2000's until the two of you split with you heading over to TNA and not talking to each other for years until suddenly she joined tna which left you in a whirlwind of emotions not only because of the unresolved problems between the two of you but also that you fell in love with her before things went down hill and you joined tna forging a new path for your career and yourself, she stares at you alarmed as you stand across from her with tears flowing down your face and your hand shaking as you try to not break down in front of her or anyone else "What are you talking about?" you scoff and sigh as you wipe a stray tear away staring into her eyes "You're treating me like shit when you're the one who came here out of the blue! I've been here five years and now you wanna come and run things over here like you tried to do at WWE?! That was one reason I left because I cared so much about you that I tried to support you even with the problems between us when really you fucking hated me and wanted me gone!" she stares at you as everything you held in came out standing in shock as you walked out with her chasing after you. You walk by your friends who were concerned to see your emotional state as mickie follows behind you into the empty parking lot "I never hated you at all! I only acted the way I did because I felt that I was losing my career and falling for you as I felt my life going out of control and I didn't want to lose you so l acted like a bitch to try to keep things together but it only made things fall apart more" you stop and turn wide eyed as she walks to you pulling you into the tightest and emotional hug that the two of you ever shared "I thought you hated me" she pulls away only to hold your face in her hand and your hand with the other "I don't hate you, I love you so much" the two of you meet in a passionate kiss holding each other after pulling away for air leaning into her hands as she wipes the tears off your face as Trinity runs out "Are you okay hon?!" you nod as mickie hugs you noticing the smirk on trinity's face as she walks back inside leaving the two of you alone before heading back inside hand in hand for your tag team match together against Desire and Christy Hemme.