Accent

You smile hearing your friends joke around as all of you sit casually backstage learning that all of you had a few days off after long hours of training, workouts, and matches. "Why the hell would you mix wine and beer together?! Are you trying to poison yourself!" Joe stops what he was saying staring at you star struck in a way he's heard of different southern accents but your accent was like nothing he had heard, you were born and raised in Tennessee and sometimes people didn't notice your accent unless you yelled or said certain words but he picked up on it suddenly while you were yelling at Christian after he had told a story of him early on his career in WWE after a big win getting drunk leading to him mix beer in his glass of wine until he passed out hours later raising a brow when you notice Gail winking at you turning to see joe looking at you with a look you had never seen before "You know staring is rude hon" he looks away a bright red as you laugh with a small smile. Joe comes up to you while you grab coffee smiling at him kissing your kiss since the two of you had been dating for two months without anyone knowing sharing sweet moments like this when the two of you would be able to have a moment alone while everyone else was busy watching a match or had left the two of you alone while training or any get together with all of you "What? What's with that look?" he places his chin on your shoulder after wrapping his arms around you "Your accent, I've heard many southern accents but none of them sound so gentle, kind, honest, caring, and warm like yours" your face turns a dusty pink as you take a sip of coffee as AJ comes in joking with the two of you standing in the doorway when he says "You don't have to hide that the two of you are together we all know, you're not that sneaky" the two of you look stunned before you were both laughing quietly with your face a bright shade of red.