Rest

No matter how much you tried to sleep for a bit you couldn't even after drinking milk and warm tea to relax you. You felt frustrated after an hour of tossing and turning in between blowing your nose, sucking on cough drops, or coughing roughly turning when you hear the door open seeing your boyfriend Joe as he walked to you starting a shower and not only washing you head to toe but held you under the warm water as steam built up in the closed space feeling the heat go through your nose blowing really hard ome good time after getting out and drying off groaning in relief at being able to breathe as you lay in bed after eating on some mushroom soup and sips of water as he lightly digs his fingers in your fatigued and aching shoulders going down the rest of your body before giving you cold and cough medicine rubbing his hands on your stomach as you begin to doze off as the tv plays a random movie. Joe looks to find you asleep pulling the cover over you before heading downstairs to let the dog back in and finish dishes as he slowly winds down for the night slowly sliding back in bed and pulling you into his arms running his hand on your side with a kiss pressed to your temple before he was asleep with you wrapped around him like a koala which helped keep you warm and also helped you stay asleep the rest of the night waking up laying on top of joe as you felt much better than the day before only having a stuffy nose and small lingering cough that went away thanks to cough drops and cold medicine.