Backbone

AJ walks in to find you laying in bed with your face slightly red and covered in tears immediately sitting beside you as you lean up to look at him. Before you could even say anything he gently pulls you in his arms with your head laying on his shoulder as you slowly tell him of what had happened to you earlier that day dealing with stress from work and not feeling like you were good enough for anything making aj's heart break as he lightly sways back and forth while you cried in his arms until your eyes were slightly puffy and you felt tired from crying "Baby, you are human and everyone deserves to be loved for who they are no matter what" you leaned into his palm that he pressed on the side of your face rubbing your back as you splashed water on your face while in the bathroom before ordering takeout eating together while watching a random movie before you were laying in his arms feeling the day seep out of your mind and soul with aj with you. "I love you sweetheart" a small grin forms on your face as you wrap your legs around his waist feeling one of his hands in your hair and the other rubbing up and down your back "Thank you baby, you've been my backbone today and I could never thank you enough for that" he smiles sweetly wrapping his arms around you a bit tighter kissing your temple as you slowly doze off "Never thank me for loving you dear, that's what I want to do".