Joyful reunion

The anticipation in the locker rooms of finding out who would be the new wrestler added to the TNA roster had everyone on the edge of their seats as everyone waited. You let out a yell of joy when you hear a familiar sentence before a new theme song after that played jumping around the room knowing that one of your old and most dear friends would be in TNA watching the match with intent rooting for your friend and sting quickly running down the ramp to stop Kurt Angle's wife Karen from keeping the ref distracted any longer even slapping her in the face when she shoved you and threw you in the ring being crushed by Nash who apologized for the action as booker saw red "Motherfucker you done fucked up now" crawling and being helped up by sting before promptly giving karen the ass whooping off a lifetime until you walk backstage to be checked by medical while the match continued feeling upset when sting and booker walk backstage defeated but booker immediately smiles seeing you pulling you into a tight hug being careful of your sore bruised body from being crushed and thrown around earlier both of you over the moon about finally being back around each other again. The two of you spent the next few weeks hanging out and more wonderful memories were made between the two of you along with the memories already made over the years before being switched over to ECW from WWE then to TNA not being able to keep in touch with booker due to training and matches almost nonstop both of you barely getting breaks and days off but the two of you make up for the lost time growing the bond leading to one day when you and booker met up for lunch "I know this is completely out of the blue but do you want to try and see where a new direction takes us?" you smile agreeing and things slowly blossomed from a wonderful friendship to a passionate romance leading to an engagement and wedding three years later.