Chilly

You lightly chatter as you lay in bed feeling the chill of the night air in your shared bedroom with your girlfriend who lays next to you asleep not feeling the cold from head to toe. After an hour you were still freezing getting up and putting on fuzzy socks even though you normally didn't wear socks to bed due to your sensory problems but you couldn't stand the cold any longer using the bathroom and grabbing water before laying back down feeling a bit warmer than before but still lightly shaking leaning up so you could get back up to grab a jacket only for an arm to wrap around your waist "Baby, are you cold?" you nod and quietly hum out a yes to Trinity who gently pulls you to her after getting up and putting a bigger blanket on the bed already feeling the heat from her body and the warmth from both blankets calmly wash over you. You take off the socks after thirty minutes intertwining your hand with trinity's after being wrapped in her arms no longer shaking or chattering like earlier as she kisses your nose and lightly squeezes your hand "I love you sweetie" you see her fall back asleep after whispering the three words back falling asleep with your head in the crook of her neck no longer feeling cold or chilly but instead warm and comfort being in trinity's arms and the endless warmth of the covers.