Early gift

You smile turning as the front door opens to see your husband Sting finally home from traveling and wrestling with TNA for the past six weeks smiling bigger when the two of you locked eyes with each other before he lifted you in his arms. The two of you just hold each other tightly without a word said between you until you pull away sharing a soft kiss melting before sharing another quick hug and eating together on the couch after he showers and changes from traveling for his last match hours earlier and getting home, you lay comfortably in his arms as the two of you watch tv on the couch feeling his hand lightly run up and down your back noticing the glimmering light coming out of his back raising a brow when you look up at him making him follow your eyesight and chuckle before getting up telling you to close your eyes sitting patiently as he grabs whatever was glowing placing it in your hands opening them to see a small present box in your hands. Your heart swells opening to see the pinky promise necklace smiling as you place a kiss on his cheek before putting the necklace on smiling when you look in the mirror seeing the charm and chain on your neck thanking him sweetly before you were pulled into his arms again watching tv before the two of you made dinner together sharing a few small sips of wine and a slow dance in your kitchen before heading off to bed feeling at home and love being wrapped up in his arms as you both sleep after he had been gone for the past while but now he was back home with you again and would keep you in his arms until he had to leave again but every time he comes back you would always be in his arms.