Cheat day

Big smiles form on your and Booker's faces when you get a call saying you had the next two days off looking at your diet realizing it was both of your few cheat days for your diets. The two of you get food and sit in your hotel room watching TV enjoying some fries, chicken, and milkshakes not necessarily going full out but good size to enjoy together feeling your mouths water as you both dig in since it had been a month since your last cheat day which you didn't get to have due to overtime with your part time job at the time while injured trying to save your paychecks to help with bills while booker was out on the road as you finished recovering from a leg injury that needed eight weeks to heal, laughter is heard throughout the room between you and booker watching your old matches on WWE before both of you moved to TNA needing a new and fresh start in your careers not too long before getting married during your final month at WWE with your friends only to make and have more friends on TNA along with old pals that made the switch to the company from WWE or ECW. A knock on the door leaves both of you confused opening it to find Sting and Kevin Nash with takeout laughing finding that by a random and weird coincidence that it was their cheat day as well all of you enjoying food and a few drinks for the next few hours enjoying the recount of memories over not only the last few years but over the past few months of climbing the ladder of TNA with sodas, burgers, and laughter.