t h i r t y - s i x. - epilogue

two years later

my foot tapped against the floor while i waited for the plane to land. two whole years of saving money just to get a plane to see my half boyfriend. there were no cell phone calls until yesterday with an explanation i didn't have words for.

"can we please ask everyone to turn off celluar devices, we will be landing soon." the voice boomed above us. i looked out the window, watching the plane slowly reach the ground until it landed with a thud.

some little kids cheered but i waited for the flight attendment to speak over the speaker again.

"we have offically landed, hope you all have had a great flight. thank you for flying with us today."

i waited patiently for everyone to get off the plane till it was finally my turn. i adjusted my small bag on my shoulder, thanking the lady at the gate before making my way through the airport.

the place was crowded, people tugging their belongings behind them but i was only looking for one person. i looked behind me to make sure i didn't miss him but i only caught sight of someone else. it was the man who sold me my house. he gave me a warm smile and walked away.

you won't ever find him

i scanned the entire airport, jogging slightly until i was outside.

but that's when i saw dyed brown hair and an eyebrow piercing.

my whole world collapsed around me, then slowly built its self back up as tears started to fall. before i could utter a single word, though, someone already said the name for me.

michael

but this time it was my own thoughts.

my breaths were heavy as i ran towards the doors. michael was standing there with wide eyes as he caught sight of me. i didn't stop running though, even when i should of stopped i immediantly wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped on him.

"i love you i love you i love you i love you so much." i sobbed, tears starting to fall down my cheeks as michael slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"i love you too." he breathed, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. i took a deep breath, trying to get myself to calm down but i couldn't. i was finally back in the arms that took away everything.

i looked up to see people staring at us and i got down from michael. it was quiet, the two of us together. we could make so much noise but here we are in silence.

"luke..."

"hm?" i wiped under my eyes once more to stop the tears.

"i didn't mean to build a wall away from you." he said quietly and i looked at him. i looked down at the floor before stepping towards him and wrapping my arms around him.

"it doesn't matter anymore." i breathed, my cheek pressed again his chest.

"how could that not matter? i-" he started to ramble but i shook my head against him.

"it doesn't matter because i broke it."

i pulled away slightly, pressing a small chaste kiss to michael's lips.

"and it's all i ever wanted to do."

+

shit ending but oh well. it's up to you guys to know what michael was up to and what not. who knows,

maybe you should read the time skip

beacause someone else went through those years too

*coughs violently*

ANYWAYS

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK LIKE IDK WHY YOU DID BUT YOU DID IT SO TY

DOG OUT