2~ Grief - A powerful surge of emotions

Yuvan fell on his back and jolt up in pain because he was hit by a bullet on his back

"Hey, what happened to you?"

Yuvan opened his eyes and instead of looking at the person who asked him some questions, he started looking at Akshit.

"Me__ra Bhai"

(My brother)

He was trying to get up but it was hurting him a lot to cope up with the pain. The new person who had come noticed this and without question he picked up Akshit in his arms and made him sleep on the back seat of the car.

"Wh__at the hell are you do__ing?"

This voice came from the throat of the Yuvaan fumingly to kill that person but he stumbled on his feet but a strange person caught it at the right time.

"Better seat in the car to reach the hospital asap."

That man spoke monotonously, making Yuvaan nod. He made him sit on the back because he was told to do so. He ignited the engine without inquiring further at a fast pace. He felt the pain that was coming out of Yuvaan's mouth as if the one lying on his lap was very close to his heart.

"Plea__se be with your Bhai don't clo__se your eyes"

(Bhai - brother)

Yuvaan's hands were trembling again after seeing so much blood again.

"Please Drive fast"

That man could only nod because the car was travelling at top speed. He knows that a person who is not in his senses, will have to deal with such people with a calm mind.

"We reached."

Saying so, he immediately opened the back door and helped him to come out. Yuvaan was struggling to pick Akshit up in his arms which wasn't unnoticed by a third strange person.

"Let me."

The stranger picked up Akshit in his arms and started running towards the entrance.

"Someone please bring the stretcher."

Yuvaan shouted at the top of his lungs, running as fast as he could. The nurses were shocked to see a pool of blood on the ground and immediately made the patient laid on the patient stretcher trolley.

"Cotton"

The doctor came running and was shocked to see the scenario in front of him but he ordered the nurses to remove the cloth that Yuvaan had tied and replaced it with cotton. They all came to the ward but the doctor was not ready to operate because it seemed like a police case.

"DAMN IT START THE OPERATION."

Yuvaan shouted angrily, making everyone startled.

"Patients need treatment now, try to understand doctor."