23~ Exploring the secrets of the Shekhawat mansion

Jeevika got thirsty in the middle of the night and tried to look for water beside her, but ugh, she saw that the jar was empty

Jeevika got thirsty in the middle of the night and tried to look for water beside her, but ugh, she saw that the jar was empty. She looked to her right side and sighed when she didn't see Yuvan there. She remembered he said he would come late to Niranjana, but seriously, it was 2 in the morning and he still hadn't shown up.

"Come on, don't be lazy jeevika, water brightens up a pale face."

She was heading to the dark living room when she decided to grab some water from the kitchen. After turning on the light, she filled up her jar and was making her way to the corridor. As she rubbed her eyes, she noticed a yellow light shining through the big window. Curiosity struck and she abruptly stopped, tilting her neck slightly to get a better view of what was happening outside through the mirror.

"I don't recall any work going on around the mansion, so what's up with that light?"

She mumbled but then her eyes got wider when she saw a shadow passing by. It was because of the yellow light that the shadows of certain people were easily visible on the green grass.

"Should I wake up dadi-sa?"

She thought as Ruhanika headed over to a friend's place to chill and Niranjana knocked out after taking her meds. She casually placed the jar on the nearby stand and gave her heart a little rub because it was pounding like crazy.

She was just about to head over to Niranjana's room when she heard some weird voice coming from the courtyard. She quickly went over to the window and sneakily peeked out, making sure to hide behind the white curtains.

Instead of seeing that, she walked a bit closer and peered out of a different window that had a clear view of the courtyard and when she saw what was happening out there, her eyes popped out in shock. She spotted someone wearing black clothes and a mask, carrying black bags.

"What's going on? What if they hurt us? Should I call Yuvan? But I don't have a phone and I don't even have his number."

Jeevika got super scared and had so many questions running through her head after seeing that crazy scene. She was a bit shaky but also fired up to go out there and confront the person. After thinking it over, she finally went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife just in case things got out of control and she had to defend herself. She wasn't gonna hesitate to use that knife on the person if she had to.

She wasted no time and carefully pushed open the massive door of the mansion. She strolled, making use of the grand pillar by the house, as she trailed behind the mysterious figure all the way to the mansion's backyard.

"Hame Yuvan ko batana hoga inn sab ke baare mein."

(I need to tell yuvan about all this)

Jeevika was super scared and sweating buckets, but she still had the guts and curiosity to catch the person in the act. She was just praying she wouldn't get caught by someone and mess up everything before she could find out anything.