15~ Luck or destiny?

"Okay, that's it!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Okay, that's it!"

Niranjana said, giving her grandson a tired look. He hadn't even bothered to freshen up yet and was just lounging on her lap with his feet crossed.

"Don't bother me, you finally decided to visit after so long and now you're throwing tantrums?!"

Niranjana was shocked, her mouth hanging open, unable to digest Yuvan's outrageous accusations.

"Hume apke hone wale sasur ji ka mehman nawazi karne ka moka mila hai usse pura karne do aur aap hato"

(I have got a chance to do hospitality for your future father-in-law, let me complete it and you go away.)

Yuvaan was totally being a brat and completely ignoring his grandma's wise words, which just made her shake her head in utter disbelief. Seriously, can you believe this guy? He's about to turn 30 and he's acting like a little baby!

"Yuvan!"

Niranjana was so strict when she spoke, it made him sign, but he was too scared to move. He just kept lying in bed, not doing anything and even refusing to help his grandmother with any work. She sighed and gently stroked his head, running her fingers through his hair, which made him smile gently.

"Apko apne sasur-ji se milna hai, pata hai na?"

(You have to meet your father-in-law, don't you know?)

Niranjana was speaking softly, and there was a hint of playfulness in her tone, which he simply listened to. It seemed like he wasn't sure how to approach meeting someone and always made sure to show respect and politeness, displaying great ethics. He tends to be more of a quiet person, rarely opening up to others.

"Can't I just skip?"

Niranjana playfully slapped his cheek, causing him to suddenly open his eyes with a grumpy expression.

"How could you slap your grandson?"

he asked in disbelief.

"I just lightly patted your cheek, don't act like I launched you off a tall building!"

Niranjana just couldn't deal with her son's request and rolled her eyes. She decided to keep his head on the pillow to avoid getting caught up in his demands. He called out to her, saying

"Come back!"

She responded by telling him to freshen up and come down only when he was properly prepared. However, he stubbornly declared.

"I'm not going to get ready!"

Yuvan totally laid on his stomach and covered his head with a duvet but, man, he groaned in pain when his ass accidentally made contact with a bare palm. He sat there, looking all annoyed, because both grandmother and grandson were giving each other the evil eye.

बनारस - The past secret lives of shekhawat #2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें