25~ Something is suspicious!

"I'm really worried, Yuvan

"I'm really worried, Yuvan. My friend Rachna has passed away. It's urgent that you book my flight to Jaipur immediately."

Niranjana was super worried when she called Yuvan. She really wanted to spill all the secrets and truths to Jeevika but darn luck wasn't on her side!

"Yeah I am doing it."

Even though he was worried about his grandma getting stressed, he couldn't help but agree with her. Soon enough, Niranjana flies to Jaipur in business class, which Yuvan had organised, and he returns to the mansion in the afternoon.

Entering the living room, he spotted Ruhanika chilling on the couch, munching on pizza, and watching a Johnny Depp flick, Donnie Brasco. This sight made him roll his eyes, no doubt, since he was used to seeing his sister go crazy for her ultimate crush, Mr. Husband Material himself.

Ruhanika spotted him sitting diagonally on the couch, staring at her. She also knew that his brother was giving her a fierce look, but that only made her smirk inwardly with satisfaction.

Yuvan just cleared his throat, leaned towards the coffee table, and snatched the remote to switch to another channel. Then he plopped down with his legs crossed and hand resting on the headrest.

"HOW DARE YOU TO CHANGE THE DAMN CHANNEL!"

Ruhanika snapped out of her thoughts and blinked when Jeevika called her. That's when she realised she had been silently freaking out, because she's currently not on talking terms with him.

"Ruhi, I got the Bournvita you wanted!"

Jeevika spoke and looked over at Yuvan because she still hadn't talked with him. Then she glanced at Ruhanika, who was tugging on her hand and seemed really pissed off. She frowned, not getting what Ruhanika was trying to communicate through her facial expressions.

Jeevika was giving her a look, huh? So Ruhanika shifted her gaze towards Yuvan and slyly signalled towards the remote and the channels which were showing the current affairs news.

Now Jeevika was all worked up trying to figure out how to talk to her own husband. She plopped down next to Ruhanika and leaned in close, whispering something that totally shocked her.

"kalesh chal raha hai humarey bich."

(There is conflict going on between us.)

Ruhanika gave Yuvan a sharp look, and suddenly a brilliant idea came to her. She flashed an evil grin at Jeevika and was about to pay her a compliment to not talk to Yuvan but instead, Ruhi showed her cellphone and pointed at the Sony TV. This made Jeevika curious, so she asked Ruhi to continue.

Ruhanika just connected her phone to an app and easily started Netflix. She confidently sat down with her legs crossed, feeling pretty sassy. Yuvan slowly turned his head and gave her a glare, gritting his teeth. He then closed the streaming channels, but Ruhanika didn't care at all because she saw that coming.