9~ Three musketeers unite!

"Dadi sa, come on! Hurry up already!"

Yuvaan said impatiently, eager to leave for the business party. He had invited his grandmother to accompany him, as he wanted someone by his side, and who better than his beautiful granny?

"Chintu, I'm going with you, that's a big deal. Otherwise, I wouldn't even let anyone tell me what to do."

Niranjana was handing him the gajra to tie around her bun when she spoke. He gave her a narrow-eyed look and took the gajra from her hand, standing behind her to tie it properly. He had become quite good at this task, as he often did it when she was preparing to attend functions or events.

"You really give your grandson a hard time sometimes."

Yuvaan exclaimed, sounding surprised, which made Niranjana burst into giggles.

"Ek hi toh raj kumar hai humara"

(I have only one RajKumar.)

She started talking before hugging his arms tightly, which made him laugh. He kissed her on the forehead, causing her to smile. She absolutely adores it when he showers her with all his attention.

They both arrived at the party and walked in like they were super cool.

"Calm down guddu, Just give me a signal if someone starts hitting on you, I'll take care of them."

Niranjana spoke while looking around whereas Yuvan shook his head. She always mentions how girls stare at his grandson every time they go out together because she notices everything and every single time.

"I guess you're totally forgetting who I am"

He muttered with a phoney grin as he posed for the paparazzi.

"I know you're guddu!"

Yuvaan seriously wanted to grit his teeth and roll his eyes after hearing her sarcastic remark. They both entered the hall and mingled with different groups of people - him with business partners and stakeholders, and Niranjana with the elderly crowd that suited her.

"Why don't they have hot Chole bhature here instead of this Italian food?"

Yuvan made a face when he was walking in the line, but then he perked up when he heard chole bhature. Honestly, he wasn't expecting to hear Indian dish names among the fancy folks who only go crazy for Italian food.

"Is this like a party dedicated solely to Ameergiri with fikha food on the menu?"

Yuvaan couldn't help but chuckled when he saw this guy throwing a tantrum. He shook his head and walked away, but not without looking back one last time. He was walking to find Niranjana when he accidentally bumped into someone, causing both of them to stumble.

"Pardon m__!"

"Sorr__!"

They were both like, whoa, and gave each other this look of total shock. Yuvan totally didn't see him coming.