38~ Yuvan displaying bold bravery

"Nahiiiiiii

"Nahiiiiiii......."

(No....)

Jeevika shouted with her raised butt while hiding her face in the pillow to vent out her anger and frustrations. It was already night when she entered her apartment and plopped directly onto the bed after seeing the offer letter to become Yuvan Shekhawat's PA!

"Hey bhagwan aapko jara bhi taras nahi aati humpe?"

(Oh God, don't you feel any pity for me?)

She complained to her personal god, who wasn't listening to her nowadays.

"I need to visit a nearby temple. I suppose you are upset with me... wait... Are you maybe angry with me because I am pretending to be Chintu and discovering all the secrets?"

Jeevika asked with a horrific expression and occasionally stared at the letter in her hand. She was ready to argue with him on the topic that she doesn't want to work here, but Yuvan dismissed her after giving her the letter and ordering her to join from tomorrow. On top of it all, Sahil congratulated her by surprising her with a hug. It was really good that Yuvan didn't meet her after giving her the letter because she kept refusing him, so it's better for him to avoid her.

She came out of the pillow after hearing the ringtone of her cell phone, which was flashing with Sahil's name on the screen. She sighed and swiped the green icon against her ear.

"Yes, Sahil?"

"Why don't you come out and let me cheer you up with some delicious ice cream?

"Why though?"

"My amazing Jeevika just landed her very first job! Isn't that obvious!"

Jeevika, totally nodded in approval after hearing him. Maybe, this could actually help her out and put her mind at ease, giving her some new ideas to move forward with; new plan!

"Be right there! I am coming."

She hung up the call and left her apartment, making sure it was locked. She was wearing a casual oversized t-shirt and pyjamas. When she met Sahil, they exchanged a simple high five and headed to a nearby ice cream shop..

"Are you not happy?"

Sahil asked, noticing her dull expression, which is quite rare on Jeevika's joyful face.

"Why?"

"You're really quiet, which is so unusual."

Sahil said, after handing her ice cream, making her chuckle. She really wanted to reveal everything to him, but she has been keeping quiet because of her mother's words, as it would create unnecessary drama.

"I'm just tired, nothing else."

Jeevika casually shrugged and enjoyed the choco flavour as she strolled down the streets with him following closely behind her.