34~ Is Jeevika chintu?

Yuvan's eyes shut and his feet froze as a pink scrunchie smacked his face and fell at his feet

Yuvan's eyes shut and his feet froze as a pink scrunchie smacked his face and fell at his feet. He was pissed off, his fist clenched tight, because that situation was just straight up not cool.

"Come in front of me just once and I will fucking make you learn what manners means to be, mannerless!"

Yuvan muttered each word angrily and looked down only to find a pink colour band near his feet. He gritted his teeth ready to crush it under his boots, but suddenly the blissful night when Jeevika had worn the same colour ghagra choli came to his mind. It was exactly the same colour as the scrunchie, but he shook his head and mercilessly crushed the scrunchie band under his feet with gritted teeth. Then, using his polished boot, he threw the lifeless object into the air, which fell directly onto Jeevika's feet because She had come to the parking area in search of her rubber band.

"It's crazy how it went from being fair to turning black..."

Jeevika covered her mouth in shock and bent down to grab the scrunchies, whose appearance seemed to have changed nah, it was completely ruined!

"Be-reham insan, pathar dil, jis per se iski yeh halat ki, ussi par chot lag jaye."

(Ruthless person, heart of stone, the foot which caused this condition to be hit the same.)

Jeevika is all mad searching around angrily for the culprit as she tries to clean the band with her hankie. Meanwhile, Yuvan, the real culprit, went off to get his car but guess what? He tripped over some stupid stone and smacked his knee right into the bumper of his car. He groaned like a frustrated baby, rubbing his poor leg that he used to smash the scrunchies earlier, murdering innocent scrunchies.Yuvan gave the stone a glare and let out a curse as he opened his car with just a press of a button to unlock it.

"Such people need to be put in a mental asylum for their unusual behaviour."

Jeevika huffed and stomped away, while stomping her feet. They both went their separate ways and got into their respective cars to go home.

"Why so grumpy?"

Sahil asked and stopped his car in traffic because of a red signal as he had been observing her since the time she entered the car.

"I was feeling awesome until someone went and squashed my scrunchies."

Jeevika muttered annoyedly and showed him, to which he just deliberately nodded in understanding because if this had happened to him, he would have shrugged away the small non-living thing long ago.

"Stop thinking nonsense, Sahil......."

Jeevika slapped him on his arms because she could clearly understand whatever he was thinking; it was clearly evident from his facial expression.

"On the way."

Yuvan said and rested his elbow on the side mirror, waiting for traffic to clear soon while talking with his grandmother, who was waiting for him at home. His eyes suddenly fell on the right side of a different car just beside his own, where a girl was perhaps correcting her partner's hair. Seeing this, he felt suddenly lonely because there had been no response from Dhanuk or honestly from Jeevika yet.