7~ First glimpse of Jeevika's dance

"You must be having a lot of fun troubling me?"

Jeevika whispered lying on her stomach while staring at Yuvaan's photo.

"Ham aapse kyu mil bhaithe!"

(Why did i met you)

She whined because the boat of her heart is completely drowning in Yuvan's love.

"Even though I don't see you often, I believe that something wonderful will happen when we do meet, and my heart finds peace in your presence."

She pretend-glared at his photo where Yuvaan's face was half-turned with his hair falling on his forehead, making him look absolutely killer.

"Body shody toh kafi had tak acha hai."

(body shody is quite good)

Every day, whenever she has a moment, Jeevika starts talking in front of Yuvan's photo because it feels amazing to her heart. She might not know if he's aware of her existence, but she knows that her heart is completely smitten by him. She tries to reach 'Ganga Ghat' on time to catch a glimpse of him, but unfortunately, she always ends up failing miserably.

"Phele toh Aatein bhi the toh thoda Dil mein thandak rehta tha"

(Earlier, even when you used to come, there used to be some coolness in my heart)

She was totally pouting while tilting her head. She was just checking out his photo when out of nowhere there's a knock on the door and she's like 'uh-oh,

"Darwaja kholo gi jeevika safai karna hai."

(Will you open the door, I have to clean)

Jeevika was freaking out, desperately searching for a spot to hide Yuvaan's photo. She walked towards the handmade shelves she had crafted herself.

"Kya kar rhi ho andar?"

(What are you doing inside?)

She can sense irritation in her mother's voice which surely trembled her.

"Khol rahe hai Am__ma"

(I am opening mom)

She ran toward the bed to keep under the pillow but suddenly realising the possibilities, she dropped the plan hurriedly.

"Idea"

In the next few moments, Yuvaan's Polaroid was inside Jeevika's blouse.

"Best and secret place"

Jeevika mumbled and opened the door after wiping the sweat bead formed on her forehead.

"What was taking you so long to open the door?"

Vasundhara asked with doubt, noticing her daughter's nervous expression.

"Sorry Amma, I was sleeping, so that's why it took me a while to open the door."