63~ Love tested in the face of tragedy

"Yuvan, do you really need to attend the meeting?"

Jeevika asked while holding his coat as he was getting ready for his important meeting. He put on the coat she had made for him and stood in front of her. He passed her a tie and requested her to tie it around his neck.

"Yuvan, I'm trying to tell you something!"

"Hmmmm, I'm listening baby."

Yuvan said while nuzzling into her neck, causing Jeevika to tilt her head to one side. She pushed him a little when he untied her blouse string. He raised his eyebrows, questioning her about the sudden push, which he didn't appreciate.

"Why such a sudden push?"

Yuvan sternly asked why as Jeevika had been following him all morning, insisting he not go to the meeting because she had been getting strange vibes since morning.

"Please, I'm worried about you leaving."

"Come on, Jeevika, I already mentioned that this meeting is crucial for the company!"

Yuvan pulled Jeevika's hand from his neck with a serious expression, yanking and headed to the bed to get his office bag. Jeevika sighed, realising that her words from that morning had probably annoyed him, but she didn't think he needed to yank her hand like that, and she wasn't happy about how he was acting.

Jeevika pulled him by the shoulder just like he did, which made Yuvan hiss in annoyance. But she didn't pay any attention to his angry expression. Instead, she simply grabbed his tie and tied it properly around his neck. He huffed and snuggled into her neck, causing Jeevika to shake her head in disbelief. One moment he was angry, and the next he was all cozy in her arms.

"Why are you being so cosy? Go on, yank my hands now!" Jeevika nudged his chin while adjusting her shoulder with poker face.

"I'm sorry,"Jeevika gave him a fake glare as she held his neck and told him to stand properly and tie his tie around his neck.

"I mean, why are you apologizing, huh?"

Jeevika gave him a sassy look and pushed him, daring him to yank her again. But instead, he surprised her by hugging her from behind and spinning her around, making Jeevika burst into laughter.

"Ok I'm going," Yuvan said and was about to leave when he felt a tug on his wrist that made him turn around. He raised his eyebrows, but Jeevika came over and gave him a hug, feeling strange since morning.

"Please come early," Yuvan embraced her tightly against his chest and kissed her forehead, prompting Jeevika to hug him even tighter. She gently held his face and planted a lingering kiss on his forehead. When she leaned back, he passionately grabbed her nape and kissed her deeply, sucking on her lower lip. Jeevika then wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close in an attempt to alleviate her strange emotions.

Morning turned into afternoon, but Jeevika's heart was giving off strange vibes as if something was about to go down. She tried to keep busy with other tasks, but she couldn't shake off those thoughts. Taking a sip of water helped her to relax a bit.