54~ Carrying Hope and Healing

The room was filled with heavy moaning and groaning sounds, creating a chilling atmosphere with a greyish hue seeping through the window

The room was filled with heavy moaning and groaning sounds, creating a chilling atmosphere with a greyish hue seeping through the window. It appeared as though a storm was brewing between two bodies, desiring each other passionately and craving to be together endlessly.

"Aaahhh..uhhhhhh.....Yu....vaaannn."

Jeevika moaned, rolling her eyes as Yuvan thrust inside her, touching her G-spot with a jerk that sent pleasure through her with each thrust. It was early morning, around 5 AM, when Yuvan woke up with his wife beside him sleeping. He gazed at her sleeping, making a pout which he then sucked, unable to control himself any longer. Jeevika was jolted awake by this move. As she was almost going to nudge him to give her some time to breathe, he grabbed her hand and started sucking on her neck, leaving new hickies with his sharp teeth. Jeevika eventually yielded to his desires, finding herself getting turned on. Even by 7AM, he was still going hard inside her.

"You gonna bre.....ak the others...legs of the bedddddd....tooo Yuv...... Yuviiiiiiiiiiiii."

Jeevika whined with widened eyes hearing the cracking sound of the bed legs, as if it's going to break soon, just like other pairs. She was drenched in sweat, with her baby hair sticking to her forehead and her legs tightly held by her beast, who was kissing her madly as if he had gotten lost in a mix of lust and love.

"Ohhhh I......beddddddddddd ahhhhhhhhh."

"Don't 'thrust' keep focusing so 'thrust' much 'thrust' on materia...listic 'thrust' things damn it 'thrust' focus should be 'thrust' on me."

Jeevika firmly gripped his shoulder as he groaned in her ear, his hot breath causing shivers to run down her spine. He blew on her neck, making her body arch and feet lift off the mattress, she tightly grasped his back hair. Simultaneously, he fondled her breasts with urgency, looking up with a smirk. Jeevika moaned and slowly met his gaze looking down when he eagerly sucked on her nipple.

"My be...dddd Ohhhhhhhhh."

Jeevika's mind was blown as a wave of sensation pooled in her abdomen and she reached a powerful climax. Her husband continued to passionately kiss her and thrust deeply, building up a new wave of pleasure inside her but the beast of her husband wasn't satisfied yet and was still ramming while kissing her pouty lips, Despite the loud crack of the bed breaking, they remained focused on pleasuring each other, with Yuvan unfazed by the situation and Jeevika feeling close to release, holding onto his neck tightly.

An unexpected silence fell over the room as a loud noise and moaning sound emerged from the hot body, almost as if the breathing rate had suddenly spiked and then settled down. Jeevika wrapped herself in a blanket while Yuvan covered his lover's lower body, his gaze fixed on her as she looked back at him with sweaty face whereas he was no less than that. Despite her continuous glances, he stayed quiet. His expression turned serious when he noticed her chin trembling, causing his eyes to widen. Before he could react, Jeevika burst into tears, prompting him to pull her into a tight hug. Despite her attempts to push him away with her hands, he couldn't help but chuckle.