53~ Two souls become one forever

Jeevika's ghungroo anklets were making a loud noise, mixing with the sound of her giggles as she ran

Jeevika's ghungroo anklets were making a loud noise, mixing with the sound of her giggles as she ran. Yuvan was trying to catch up with her, but she wasn't making it easy for him. He was saying things that made her nervous, so she ran away from him at the Ghat. Running fast under the starry sky, she held her heavy lehenga tightly while occasionally looking back with her hazel eyes, kohl-lined and red lips pursed, and wavy hair flowing freely.

"Aaj haath nahi aayenge aap ke varna, aap hamari raatein dushwar kar denge.

(If I end up with you, my nights will be a struggle, so I'd rather not..)

Jeevika was yelling as she swung open the gate to her courtyard and dashed inside. However, her eyes popped when she noticed Yuvan had leaped over the boundaries of the courtyard. She was relieved to find herself standing behind a chair, catching her breath, while Yuvan stood on the other side of the chair with his hands extended to catch her. Luckily, Jeevika was quick enough to lean her body backward.

"Aap hath lago ya na lago, dushwar toh aaj ka raat hokar rahega."

(Tonight is going to be tough, whether you end up in my hand or not.)

Yuvan said, leaning forward in the chair, his hands gripping the armrests, causing his shoulders to rise and his head to hang slightly, sending shivers down her spine.

"Dara rahe hai aap hume?"

(Are you scaring me?)

Jeevika asked as she casually placed her hand on her hip, shifting her hip to one side, and squinted at him.

"Dar bhi gayi aap?"

(Were you even scared?)

Yuvan couldn't help but notice her stunning yellow waist highlighted by a simple chain, along with the way her dupatta's color contrast accentuated her navel in a captivating oval shape, tempting him to want to leave his mark there.

"Aankhen upar."

(Eyes up.)

Jeevika spoke, moving her forefinger in front of his face in an upward motion, causing his eyeballs to follow suit, shifting his focus to her wrist, where the gajra she had previously used in her hair was now wrapped. She then raised her eyebrows seductively.

"Toh hamari nazron se apni kamar ko bacha ke rakhna, warna agar hath laga toh pata hai na?"

(Make sure your waist is not in my line of sight, or else you'll feel it if I accidentally touch it.)

Yuvan's action of winking at her with twisted lips caused her to blush, but she quickly regained her composure by covering her waist, which wiped the smirk off his face. His unwavering gaze seemed fixed on the idea of playing with her waist chain. She understood that if he laid his hand on her waist, he wouldn't stop until he exerted pressure with his rough grip.