13~ Cheers to the unexpected destiny

"Are bas bas"

"Are bas bas"

(It's enough)

"Apne ne toh hume daant khilwa Deni hai apke bete se"

(I have to get scolded by your son.)

Niranjana couldn't stop giggling when she heard her friend who has been keeping her happy ever since she arrived in Banaras again.

"I won't get this chance again"

Niranjana said with a satisfied smile as she enjoyed the Malaiyo.

"I will make sure you don't eat Malaiyo again, it might not be good for your health and I don't want that, okay?"

Nirajana made a funny expression, causing the new girl to shake her head in disbelief.

"Amma, jeevi chalo chai taiyaar kar diye hai"

(Amma, jivi, come on, tea has been prepared.)

They both spun around when they heard Vasundhara approaching the stall, calling for her daughter Jeevika and Niranjana. Ever since Niranjana returned, she had been eagerly waiting to see Hira Ram's performance again, but her main motive was to catch a glimpse of that particular nymph who always danced so effortlessly, swaying her hips and fingers to the rhythm.

On the second day, Niranjana went to the function to see that girl but when she saw tears in her eyes and watched her dance expressing her emotions, Niranjana couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief. She saw the girl quickly wiping her tears before they could roll down her cheek and be noticed by anyone.

On the third day, Nirajana randomly bumped into Jeevika at the Ganga ghat. She spotted Jeevika waving her hand in the river as if lost in thought. Nirajana really wanted to give her some praise and compliments, but the timing wasn't right because Jeevika always hurried back home after dancing. However, this was her opportunity, and she didn't want to miss it.

"Yeh tumhare pair taal par turant thirakatey hein aur jab yeh payalo se saje ho toh uff"

(This pair of yours dances instantly on the beat and when it is adorned to the anklet then uff)

Jeevika snapped out of her daze and was completely taken aback. She quickly sat up and felt lost, unsure of what to do or how to react. Right now, she desperately wished someone would pinch her to confirm that this was real and not just a dream because lo and behold, it was Yuvan-Babu's grandmother sitting right next to her!

There wasn't a single day in these four years when she did remember him. Her mother tried every single day to find out, but couldn't get any information. In the midst of all this chaos, Kritika got married, but before going to her in-laws, she calmly shared something with Jeevika.

"Life ain't a piece of cake, but if fate has it that you two are meant to cross paths, trust me, you'll meet and if it ain't meant to be, even if you walk right by each other, it won't happen."