26~ When relationships are tested

"Please don't change the channel!"

Ruhanika was totally thrown off when she saw Jeevika's worried face as she walked into the living area with long strides.

"Yeh kaise ho gaya?"

(How did it happen?)

Ruhanika noticed and gently held Jeevika's shaky hands, guiding her to sit on the couch.

"Bhabhi-sa aap itni ghabrai hui kyu hai?"

(Sister-in-law, why are you so worried?)

Ruhanika was super worried when she saw Jeevika's wet cheeks and tears streaming down her face after watching that scary live news broadcast.

"Ye__h humara, I want to go!"

(This is m__y.)

Jeevika, she gets up from the couch and puts her hand on the TV 'cause her heart keeps on breaking now and then.

"But why are you so freaked out after seeing this news?"

Ruhanika was there, wiping Jeevika's tears here and there, as she sobbed uncontrollably. She couldn't find any words to describe her current feelings.

"I am going to Banaras now!"

Jeevika ran towards her room, nearly shouting, to grab her essentials. This left Ruhanika utterly shocked as she glanced at the TV, which was displaying the current situation at BANARAS- Ganga ghat.

"Today, the news of a bullet being fired at Ganga Ghat of Bananas has rapidly spread and been delivered to you. The investigation into this incident is currently ongoing."

Ruhanika chased after Jeevika and made it to her room. She found her frantically searching through her cupboard. Finally, Jeevika confronted her with a piggy bank and began looking for something to smash it with.

"Can you just tell me what the heck you're doing Bhabhi-sa?"

Ruhanika was so mad that she forcefully grabbed her hand and made her face toward her. Jeevika couldn't help but cry even harder, with tears continuously streaming down her face.

"My house is situated right where the gun firing incident took place. I am filled with fear and anxiety, wanting to know the whereabouts of my parents!"

Jeevika was about to toss the piggy bank on the floor to smash it, but Ruhanika quickly snatched it from her hand, probably already aware of why her sister-in-law was acting that way.

"You go ahead and pack your bags while I handle your ticket arrangements."

Ruhanika put the Piggy bank aside and grabbed her phone to book a flight ticket, while Jeevika changed into comfy clothes and got ready with her small luggage.