58~ Justice Served

News headlines- Geoneka with his slicked-back hair and eyes like shards of obsidian, was a man of wealth and power

News headlines- Geoneka with his slicked-back hair and eyes like shards of obsidian, was a man of wealth and power. His empire stretched across borders, fueled by illegal dealings, hidden offshore accounts, and a network of corrupt officials. His properties in foreign lands were like venomous snakes coiled in the grass, waiting to strike.

Everyone was gathered in the living room of Shekhawat mansion, listening to the voice echoing from the TV. All eyes were fixed on the screen showing Sudarshan Geoneka's last video alongside the news anchor. Jeevika looked over at Satya, who seemed calm but had tears welling up in her eyes. Her serene expression indicated a sense of relief after a long period of sorrow.

"Justice for Satya."

Watching the banner on the screen made Satya feel at ease, seeing the rally chant for justice for her loved one. It was clear that everyone there was in support, without even saying a word. The recent speech by Viyansh Rana had definitely caused quite a stir and even attracted paparazzi to the mansion gate. But the tight security kept them at bay - no one dared to cross the line. Satya's emotions, which she had held back for so long, were now being laid bare for the world to see. The public's anger was palpable. Four different family members are witnessing the wrath of their loved ones: a mother observing her son, a sister observing her brother, a grandmother observing her grandson, and a wife observing her husband. All caught up in the emotions.

Everyone's attention was suddenly grabbed when the bell beside the door rang. Jeevika politely excused herself and went to the door where she found the house's watchman holding an envelope. She took it from him with a friendly smile.

Her face lit up with a smile when she saw 'petu' written on the top of the letter. She was super eager to open it right then and there, but she decided to hold off. They all hung out in the living room for a bit and then moved to the dining area for breakfast. Jeevika was quickly devouring her meal so she could get to reading the letter that she kept on a stand with a big vase on top of it.

"Jeevika, what's the rush?"

Jeevika paused when she saw the worried look on Satya's face.

"Nothing Maa-sa."

Jeevika just gave an awkward chuckle because she's totally aware of the fact that her emotions always show on her face when she's either super excited or desperate.

"Jarur Bhai-sa ka jawab aaya hoga, chitthi me, kyun sahi kaha na humne?"

(Surely a brotherly reply must have come in letter, did I say it right?)

Ruhanika playfully teases Jeevika while munching on cereal because she catches Jeevika writing a letter late at night sitting in the living room when she goes downstairs for a drink of water.

"Mujhe apne dino ki yaad aa gayi."

(It's reminded of my days.)

Niranjana spoke, everything is falling into place and she couldn't be happier about it. Despite the struggles she faced carrying Yuvan, she is finally feeling at ease. Jeevika blushed as everyone's attention shifted towards her, prompting her to quickly escape upstairs with a letter in hand. Satya couldn't help but laugh at Jeevika's excitement as she bounced up the stairs with a grin. It was evident to everyone that Yuvan couldn't have found a better match than her.