Chapter : 5 In the Arms of Desire

Warning: Adult content

An elegant room exudes a touch of opulence, with hints of wealth and luxury visible in every corner. The centerpiece is a large, inviting bed, positioned perfectly in front of a series of floor-to-ceiling glass doors. As one opens the door, a stunning balcony reveals itself, offering breathtaking views of the outside world.

Inside this lavish room, a captivating figure seated on the bed deep in thought, He is adorned in a loose bathrobe, draped casually over his shoulders, revealing glimpses of his well-toned chest and abdomen. His physique exudes sensuality, a sight that is difficult to ignore. Clutched delicately in his hand is a small bottle, its contents shrouded in mystery.

he retrieves a single pill from the bottle, As he brings the glass to his lips, the water moistens them, leaving a tantalizing sheen on his already alluring, pinkish lips. A few droplets escape, tracing a mesmerizing path from the corners of his mouth, down his chest, and finally settling on his abdomen.

His curly locks appear slightly tousled, lending an air of untamed allure to his appearance. A faint blush graces his cheeks, adding a touch of vulnerability to his seductive aura. Every element contributes to the overall allure of this man, as captivating to the eye as a beautifully blooming rose in a garden.

Closing his eyes, Keith tried to calm his mind. He picked up his phone and messaged his assistant, notifying them that he would not be coming to the office for a few days due to illness. As he did so, he could feel heat rising throughout his body. Although he tried to ignore it, the discomfort became increasingly unbearable.

"Ugh, this medicine is taking such a long time to work. Why did my heat come one week early ? Damn this omega body," Keith muttered, panting as if he was suppressing something. Unable to tolerate it any longer, Keith slowly opened his bathrobe , revealing his glistening skin. With delicate movements, he began to touch his erect member, gradually increasing the speed of his strokes.

"Hnngh... H-ah... Hnngh~ mmpf~," Keith gasped, his panting growing louder as the intensity of his pleasure heightened. He tightly grasped the bed post above him, using it for support as he continued to pleasure himself with greater force.

"...Ah~.. fuck," Keith panted heavily, reaching his climax. He looked down at his hand, which was glistening with white liquid.

"It's not enough," Keith said, his tone filled with desire. He slowly spread his legs wider and began to sensually massage his anus. As he did so, he inserted his fingers one by one, simultaneously stroking his erect member with his other hand. His breath grew louder, and his moans became increasingly lewd.

"Ah.. hunngh..mmph..ah~ hunnhgahh~ ahhh~," he moaned, fully immersed in his pleasure. His once elegant and composed demeanor had completely unraveled.

In that moment, a certain playful pair of yellow eyes crossed his mind, intensifying his climax.

"Huff, huff..," Keith slumped back onto the bed, panting loudly. After a few moments, he was overcome with confusion and shock at his own thoughts.

"What the heck was that?" Keith wondered, his mind racing with the unexpected intensity of his desires.

.......................................................................

"Aaa Aaa Aachooo!"

"Can you believe it? Even in the late hours of the night, someone out there is thinking about me!" Irene couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.

But then she dives right back into her game, virtual adventures, determined to conquer it all. Score after score, level after level, After finally finishing her game, She goes to sleep without a care about the world.

................................................................................................................................................

First time writing this, this is embarrassing.