Chapter 16

Warning : ( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)

🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀

In a beautiful cafe, a man with dark hair is seated comfortably on a  couch.

As he works diligently on his laptop, dressed in  shirt, his suit is casually placed on a nearby chair.

The ambiance is serene,  the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the air.

someone quietly approaches him,  

The person leans in and whispers something into the man's ear.

a faint blush spreads across his cheeks.

With a gentle touch, the person lovingly caressed his shoulder, alleviating any tension that may have been lingering.

               Few moments ago..

Irene sat engrossed in her comic books, occasionally stealing glances at Keith, who was diligently working in front of her.

The couple had been apart for two long weeks, and Irene deeply yearned for his presence.

She couldn't resist casting her eyes upon her lover as he immersed himself in his tasks.

In the midst of his work, he emanated a distinct charm that captivated Irene's attention.

While working, Keith couldn't help but notice Irene's gaze fixed upon him.

Her eyes traced every detail of his face, his hands, and his body.

This attention made Keith feel an undeniable sense of satisfaction.

He decided to remove his suit and tie, placing them neatly on a nearby chair, and remains only wearing a shirt.

he proceeded to unbutton a few buttons at the top.

Keith began to truly relish in Irene's gaze, which now burning.

He saw Irene stand up and approaching him, he sat there, anticipating something.

Irene leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Are you really going to work, leaving your lonely lover?

I missed you so much,  Keith I want you".

           Back to current time...

As her touch became more intimate, her hand began to glide down his side, until finally reaching his chest.

Skillfully she massage his chest, providing him with a sense of  pleasure and relaxation.

Not stopping there, she expertly traced her fingers along his sensitive nipples, electrifying his senses.

With each stroke, she elicited delightful shudders, causing him to instinctively clasp onto his laptop .

I..Irene~ mmmm~

Keith moaned.

  The exquisite stimulation caused his nipples to become irresistibly erect and firm, 

Irene  gently pinched his nipples, unleashing a wave of euphoric sensations that consumed him.