Chapter 27

The air was heavy with potent pheromones, making it difficult to breathe.

Keith coughed a few times, regaining control of his body as he cautiously approached Irene.

"Irene,

I'm here,

everything's going to be okay," Keith reassured her in a gentle tone.

"Let me help you,"  his hand slowly reaching out to touch Irene's cheek.

But the moment his hand made contact, he found himself forcefully pushed to the ground.

Irene seized both his hands, pinning them above his head, and tightened her grip around his neck.

Looking into her eyes, Keith saw a fierce madness had replaced the gentleness he once knew.

Feeling the pressure on his neck increase, Keith composed himself.

With a deep breath, he released his  pheromones in an attempt to soothe her troubled mind.

"Irene, it's me, Keith. I'm sorry I'm late. Please, try to calm yourself," he implored softly.

As Keith tried to comfort Irene, the grip around his neck suddenly loosened.

Before he could speak, a passionate and forceful kiss descended upon his lips.

🪻

"End everything, destroy everything,"

these voices echoed relentlessly through Irene's tormented mind.

Each syllable a hammer blow, driving her towards a precipice of darkness.

She felt the weight of anguish bearing down upon her, crushing her spirit like a vice.

Long after the world had faded into oblivion, she sensed a presence approaching, a mere shadow against the abyss.

With a primal instinct, she snarled, "Who is this? I will end you!"

Her hands, fueled by a wrath born of agony, reached out to choke the life from this intruder.

But a sudden wave of intoxicating scent enveloped her senses, piercing through the fog of rage and despair.

"What is this?" she gasped,

her heart fluttering in confusion.

The familiar fragrance ignited a fire within her, a yearning she could not comprehend.

"I want this person," 

"I want to make him mine.

You are mine, mine alone.

You can't leave."

She seized him fiercely, her fingers entwining in his hair as she claimed him with a ferocity born of desperation.

"Yes," Keith whispered, his voice a melody amidst the chaos.

"I am all yours,

only yours.

You can do whatever you want."

And with that solemn vow, he sealed their fate with a kiss.

🪻

🪻

🪻

🪻

The kiss shared between them was incredibly intense, almost as if they were delving into the depths of their own hearts.

After the dark fog dissipated, Irene gazed down at Keith,

who lay below her in a disheveled state.

The corner of his lips was slightly torn with a trickle of blood,

and a distinct dark bruise marked his neck.

As Keith lay there, he felt water droplets on his face and noticed Irene weeping, her eyes returning to their previous gentle state.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I never meant to," Irene sobbed as she distanced herself from Keith.

When he attempted to reach out to her, she pulled away and said, "I'm sorry, I've hurt you."

Observing Irene in her distressed state, Keith clenched his fists.

Slowly approaching her, he embraced her in an attempt to soothe her.

Keith reassured her, saying, "No, you haven't hurt me.

It's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself."

While Keith continued to comfort Irene, she began to lose consciousness gradually.

Feeling a surge of fear, Keith checked on Irene when a knock suddenly came from outside.

🪻

🪻

🪻

🪻

Two days later,

Keith looked at the sleeping woman and listened to the doctor.

"She will wake up soon.

Her pheromone levels are messed up, you have to use pheromones to soothe her when she wakes up.

And you need to visit the hospital time to time.

It's good that you gave her your pheromones at the right time."

As the doctor left, Keith looked at Irene, who was sleeping peacefully.

He grabbed her hand and murmured to himself,

"I am sorry, because of me you got dragged into this mess.

I am so weak that I can't protect my loved ones."

Keith remembered Irene's tear-filled eyes, feeling like a thousand knives slashing his heart.

"I will never forgive him.

I will make sure each one of them begs for death,"

Keith said as his eyes gleamed with cruelty, making anyone shiver down their spine.

................................................................................................................🪻🪻..............................

I never imagined people would like this story😅 as it's my first time writing any story and I just wrote it as a way to pass the time. But it feels good to see that people want to read it. Thank you all!❤️