Chapter 24

"Get lost, don't touch me."

A person stumbled on the floor and shivered.

In front of her stands a person panting, their golden eyes shining, veins bulging as if trying to suppress something.

Not too far away, a few people are sitting as they watch this scene.

On a bed, Irene is sitting with disheveled clothes, panting heavily.

Carl snickers, "Hey, how long are you going to hold out?

You, go there and held her.

You Omegs, go to her, suck her d***, and mak her fuck  you."

Following Carl's instructions, two people hold her down, and two Omegas attempt to remove her shirt and undo her pants.

Irene struggles to resist but the drug is causing her to lose control of her body.

As one of the Omega touches her pants and removes the belt,

Irene suddenly regains her senses and forcefully pushes back, controlling her pheromones and striking back at them.

People scatter, coughing heavily.

"Fuck, I can't breathe," someone exclaims.

"How the hell does she still have power?" another person questions.

The recorder falls from Carl's hand as he too is affected by the pheromones, coughing.

Carl goes to Irene and kicks her, then injects a blocker.

After that, he says, "Quickly get out of this room, this fucker is  insane."

After they all go out, Irene slowly goes to the corner and tries to calm her mind.

Her body is burning, her vision getting blurred, her mind becoming muddy, but she is still trying to keep sane.

Outside in the living room, Carl is sitting with the people.

"Shit, how does that bastard still have power?" some said.

"I almost lost my breath," some said.

"I don't have the guts to have sex with her," a girl (omega) said.

"Yes, she is so scary," a boy (omega) said as he shivered.

"All of you are cowards, you don't have to do anything, I will do what I need to," Carl said, lighting a cigarette.

"What do you mean?" someone said warily.

Carl sneered, "Arrange the 'X' medicine."

"Hey, isn't that an illegal medicine that will make a person paralyzed but still feel and sense everything?" someone said.

"Yeah, What do you think Keith gonna do
when he sees his Alpha getting getting fucked by another Alpha?" Carl said laughing.

"You're hella wicked," some folks chuckled.

...............................🪻........................................