Chapter 20

Late at night, a gentle breeze rustled the trees, adding a touch of sweetness to the otherwise dark and quiet surroundings. However, this tranquility was abruptly shattered by an unexpected manifestation of passion.

Under the shelter of a tree, a car stood, its occupants lost in the intoxicating trance of raw desire.

They reveled in a primal impulse, uninhibited and without regard for anything else.

In the backseat, Keith pressed his hands against the window as he moaned fervently, consumed by uncontrollable pleasure.

Meanwhile, Irene held him close, her firm grip on his waist and insistent thrusts filling him with ecstasy.

"Mmmfffp! Unnf~"

"Mmm-ahh~"

" A-aahh... Ahn... ~"

"Harder~" "fuck~"

"Rene~"

"Aah aaahh~"

Both of them perspired under the weight of their passionate encounter.

Irene's golden eyes, like those of a wild creature, glistened with a  intensity,

while tears of pure bliss streamed down Keith's face.

Irene extends Keith's leg further, allowing the passionate juices of their love making to spill onto the car.

With a slow and deliberate motion, She partially withdraws her cock from his hole , only to thrust back in even deeper.

Each successive thrust takes her deeper inside Keith, overwhelming her senses and causing her to lose all awareness of her surroundings.

"Keith~"

"Huff hahh~"

Leaning in close, Irene grunts seductively into Keith's ear, ""Darling, your hole doesn't want to let go of my cock. It's tightly embracing it."

She playfully nibbles on his earlobe, then suck the his gland, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through Keith's body.

After a series of powerful thrusts, Irene reached her peak,

causing her to speed up , After few moments she released herself inside him.

Keith, overcome by the intensity of their connection, sank back into the seat, completely spent.

With tenderness, Irene turned Keith over and kissed away his tears,

all the while softly caressing Keith's member.

As their tongue intertwined, Keith shivered with pleasure, his climax washing over him like a wave.

.
.
.
.
.

After an intense session of lovemaking, Keith found himself lying on top of Irene, while she held him in her embrace.

Irene, now coming back to her senses, asked, "Your car................"

Keith reassured her, saying, "Don't worry, I can easily replace it. I have several others."

Irene chuckled and jokingly remarked, "Wow, my boyfriend is so wealthy. Why don't you  raise me instead?"

Keith seriously responded, "Oh, really? If you're up for it, we can proceed.

You wouldn't have to work anymore, and I'll provide you with anything you need."

With a laugh, Irene kissed him gently and whispered, "My lovely overbearing ceo."

...........................🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹......................
........................................................................

It would be great if you guys comment on the chapters. I'd really like to know what you all think about the chapters.