Chapter XI - Civil War, End

Two sides kept glaring at each other. The tension was reaching its breaking point.

"This is your last chance to stop this before you ruin everything we've built, Rogers!" Shouted Stark.

"You already did when you signed the accords." Shot back Steve. "If there was any other way, I would take it." Captain America took a step forward. The rest of the team followed him. Soon after, two opposite teams rushed at each other. In the sounds of repulsors and explosions, everything turned into chaos.

Victor wanted to get to Stark, but his path was blocked by gunfire from the War Machine.

"Figures you would come at me." Blue energy started to dance around Victor's fingertips.

"It's about time someone teaches you some respect, kid."

"My father already did. You just don't deserve it, soldier boy." Rhodes raised his hand and was about to fire a blast when Victor teleported in a puff of smoke behind him.

"What?!" War machine almost broke his neck trying to find him. Victor released a violent current of blue lighting that grabbed Rhodes in the air like a hand.

"You seriously underestimated us." Taunted Victor in the sound of lighting crash and threw Rhodey to the ground. His suit started to smolder. Suddenly, from his back, a piece of metal flew out and hit Victor's hands. The metal grew and formed into thick cuffs that reached his elbows. Victor wanted to say something, but another piece of metal covered his mouth.

"Still feeling cocky kid?" Rhodey pulled out a long baton that shot out yellow sparks. "This won't kill you, but it will put you to sleep." He rushed at Victor, who jumped and shot out streams of fire from his feet. Rhodes took a sharp turn to avoid blue flames, only to get hit by an explosive arrow from Clint. Victor telekinetically ripped off the metals that bound him. On the back of his head, he felt a presence and he rolled aside.

"Look at you, all watchful. You make my cold heart warm."

"Natasha, please, you think we would do this if we hadn't had a damn good reason?"

"We all do." Victor took a step back, but immediately felt a violent electric current going through his leg. He growled and ripped off the small Taser bullet she shot at him. Natasha used his distraction and got him to the ground in a leg lock.

"Jesus Christ woman! Do you know any other moves?"

"Maybe I just like to hold you like that Vic?"

"Hey, Natasha." Both Faust and Romanoff turned and saw Wanda with her arms crossed. She tilted her head and Natasha's body got covered in red energy. "Mine." With the flick of her hand, Wanda sent the spy far away. Natasha dropped to the ground with a loud thud.

"Thank you for defending my honor, honey." Victor said while taking Wanda's offered hand.

" Victor said while taking Wanda's offered hand