BC107: Thieves' Gambit (Baba Tribe vs. Heroes)-4

Out of the red doorway came rushing several people.

Raven was one of them, of course, but she did not have everyone expected with her.

Yang, Neptune, Winter, Qrow, Weiss, Meridian, Hamish, Oobleck, and, surprisingly, Illea, Joanna, Mai, and Harriet and Elm. They hadn't been on the field for a big mission in a while.

The bandits just stared at them for a full second.

Raven held out her red sword. And without so much as a word, she leapt forward.

The others all rushed into action before the bandits even knew what happened.

Mala was staring in amazement as the hero team rushed upon the people who were torturing the others and knocked them off of them.

Some of the tribe, particularly the 40, began to jump into action also...and some of them ran for it right then.

Mala, recovering from her surprise, yelled at them, "Kill them!"

And the Grimm claws began to crawl out of the corners.

Also, other Grimm, ones that had been waiting in the wings without anyone else knowing they were there but the bandit who'd brought them, charged out of the shadows. A bunch of normal-ish ones, from the look of it. 

They moved to surround the heroes.

Winter stabbed her sword into the ground, and a host of summonings flew out of it and at the Grimm, making them stop and turn in confusion.

Qrow used his scythe spin attack to slice through at least 6 of them in a row, flipping over their heads.

Hazel had charged already, bowling over the Mangler guy before he even knew what hit him and stomping him into the ground. The Mangler attempted to hit back only a few times, with absolutely no effect, before he was crushed.

Weiss summoned two glyphs that sprang onto the assistants trying to run for it. Then Hazel attacked them also, actually using the chain he'd been tied with.

Meridian shot an arrow at one of the people retreating, and they fell over, tripping someone else.

Raven sprang over everyone's heads, running over the rocks like a pro, and then down at Mala, slicing her sword, and fire blazed out of it.

Mala met the sword with one of her own that she'd pulled from under her cloak.

"Raven Branwen," she said, nastily. "We meet again."

"For the last time, I hope," Raven said, narrowing her eyes.

"I was thinking the same thing," Mala said, yanking her hand, and tendrils jumped at Raven from behind.

Then they got blasted aside.

Yang cocked her shotguns at Mala. "Nice try."  

Mala screamed angrily at her, then a Grimm tendril came down, and she grabbed it and it pulled her up out of their reach.

"Striker!" she yelled.

Striker nodded, and suddenly he, Mala, and all of the 8 except for Mangler, disappeared into the shadows.

Hypnosia was included in this.

"Hyp!" Mino moved after her.

"What was that?" Weiss asked.

"Shadowing. Striker's Semblance," Mino explained frantically. "He can travel through shadows. It's pretty freaky, actually. He can go anywhere in here quickly, pretty much unseen. It's why he makes the best guard."