PART 🦋 I

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 1

A woman in her late twenties sat on the chair placed in front of the big mirror. Dark green nauvari saree with red cotton shawl wrapped around her hands from behind, gold ornaments enhancing her beauty with green bangles dangling on her henna stained hands and heavy silver anklets with a nose ring , a perfect bridal look.

Not forgetting the Mundavalya tied on her forehead. It is the first noticeable adornment that sets the Marathi brides apart from the rest. It is a pearl-studded string ornament tied horizontally across the forehead with two vertical strings dangling down from both the sides.

A perfect marathi bridal look.

Siya, the Eldest daughter of Chauhan family from a middle class family is getting married to the Eldest son of BHANUSHALI which is the richest family in India.

The only thing which occupied her mind for one week was how her family agreed to marry her off into a different family than her. She is a marathi mulgi while he belongs to Rajput family.

Inter Caste marriage was highly not acceptable in her family.

Maybe because the groom's side family is rich or say richest in India. Which idiot can 'no' when the Chairman itself came with the alliance of his Eldest grandson.

Just a week ago she was a normal single teacher who did 9-4 job and now she is gonna be a married woman not forgetting the man she is gonna marry is her ex boyfriend and no one in her family knows about this.

The motive behind the marriage is still unfolded the last time she saw him was a decade ago on that night. The boy she met a few years ago is completely different from the man she met a week ago.

She didn't talk to him nor did he try to initiate the conversation. She didn't know what to talk and he didn't want to talk. The only time she met him was during the pre-wedding ritual which includes engagement and that too he dashed out as soon as he slid the ring in her ring finger without glancing back at her.

His actions made her conclude that this marriage is not in favour of him. There were many moments where she wanted to confront him but never got the chance to do so and now she is standing in front of him where only a white cloth is barrier between them while the priest is chanting some mantras.

The white cloth is placed between the bride and groom as a curtain where the cloth is held from the both ends not allowing both bride and groom to see each other.

स्वस्ति श्री गणनायकं गजमुखम, मोरेश्वरम सिद्धीधम ।
बल्लाळो मुरुडम विनायकमहम चिन्तामणि स्थेवरम।
लेण्याद्री गिरीजात्मकम सुरवरदम विघ्नेश्वरम् ओझरम ।
ग्रामो रांजण संस्थीतम गणपति।
कुर्या सदा मंगलम शुभ मंगल सावधान।।१।।