PART 🦋 XXVI

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 26

A new morning, a new start.

Sunansh woke up rubbing his eyes and checking his phone finding seven missed calls from his bestie.

"Call q Kiya tha?" He yawned,getting up from the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

(Why did you call)

"Ghode bech ke Sone ki aadat ko sudharo devarji"

(Stop sleeping so soundly brother-in-law)

"Kaam ki baat Karo Myra bhabhi" he said, keeping the phone on the counter on speaker mode and washing his face.

"Hayye!! Once again call me bhabhi" Myra asked, twirling while wearing her blazer.

"Aachi kutiya~~" sunansh teased, washing his toothbrush and taking some toothpaste on it.

"Bitch, your wife disturbed my sleep and you were sleeping so soundly"

"What did she do?" He asked, brushing his teeths.

"She called me at midnight and asked about your female friend whose birthday is coming soon," Myra replied, descending the stairs.

"She did what?" 

"I think she started to like you,"  Myra said, settling herself on the dining table.

"Yeah and I have wings"  sunansh replied, washing his face and wiping it with towel.

"Trust me I have done PhD in loveology"  Myra answered, showing her tongue to Abhimaan who was eating his breakfast peacefully.

"My bestie?" Abhimaan asked, pointing at phone to which Myra shakes her head saying,

"My bestie"

"Good morning sunansh" Abhimaan screamed while sunansh chuckled hearing the bickering of the siblings.

"Itni zor se mat chilla pagal"
(Don't shout loudly idiot)

"Chup Kar pagal ki behen"
(Shut up idiot's sister)

"Meet me at RATHORE office at sharp 10" Saying Myra cut the call.

"When are you getting lost from here?" Abhimaan asked ,drinking the juice from a glass.

"Papa Dekho na Ye pagal pareshan Kar raha hai" Myra started crying when their father was approaching the dining table.

(Papa see na he is troubling me)

"Abhimaan"

°°°°°°

"Fix a meeting with Miss.Mehta at 3 in the cafe which is near our office" Avyansh ordered his secretary to arrange a meeting with the planner.