PART 🦋 XI

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 11

Siya gazes at the well structured building with wide eyes.

"Tum log itne ameer ho mujhe Pata nahi tha" she says, impressed by the rich extiquise furnishings, the logo of BV printed on everything present inside. The air itself screams the aura of elite, elegance, success and prestige.

(Image of logo is added in the start of chapter)

"Aab khud ki kya tareef karu bhabhi" Sunansh replies dramatically, flipping his hair and as usual Avyansh shakes his head seeing his dramatic acts.

The workers greeted them with a professional smile. Mostly everyone is focused on their work minding their own business.

"Chaliye bhabhi" Avyansh forwards his hand asking her to walk ahead.

Sunansh and Myra follow them behind. As sunansh wanted to the reaction of his brother and Myra followed her 'avy baby'

Entering inside the private elevator which is exclusively used by the brothers and some VIP clients.

Avyansh enters the code and presses on the 17th floor, the last floor of the main building.

Reyansh has his cabin situated on the 17th floor, away from the people. The 17th floor consists of a meeting room, where important deals are discussed. A waiting room for the people who have appointments with Him, a separate room where he usually spends his time at night before marriage. A cabin for his secretary and lastly the cabin of mighty Reyansh Bhanushali.

Avyansh has his cabin on the 15th floor and sunansh has on the 11th floor.

Upon reaching the floor, the receptionist greeted them with a professional smile while Siya smiled back to her breathing freely feeling the floor empty.

"Good morning sir, Good morning mam"

"Good morning to you too Ms. Verma" Sunansh being sunansh greeted with the overly happy voice while Avyansh just nodded at her and Myra was busy observing the surroundings.

"I admit, Reyansh bhai ka floor unki tarah hai. Ek dam Shant, so peaceful" Myra commented, impressed by the quietness.

"Bhai andar hai?" Avyansh questioned the receptionist .

"Yes, he is . but he strictly instructed us to not let anyone in, until he permits"

"Let me call him," Avyansh says, taking out his phone from his pocket but Siya holds his hand, halting his actions.

"No, I want to surprise him" Siya winks at him, stuffing his phone back into the packet.

"Bhabhi, sher se panga lena aachi baat nhi hai" sunansh says.