PART 🦋 II

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 2 

She drove off to the airport along with her new family. A few  cars followed behind with bodyguards.The whole ride she was trying to control her tears, biting her lips while he was busy doing something on his phone ignoring the crying woman beside him. Once they reach the airport, they move towards the private area where the private jet which is owned by bhanushali is waiting for them. 

It was all new to Siya, she never sat on an aeroplane let alone a private jet. She walks trying to match the big steps her husband is taking as her pallu is still tied with his shawl. 

She ascended the stairs along with her husband who had a blank expression on his face.

The view inside the jet awestruck her, being rich has its own perks in it. She walked behind her husband not knowing what to do. She didn't see any other family members except Dada, dadi, father and mother of the groom. Nor did the other members attend the other pre rituals or wedding.

Only human of her age is her husband and sticking to him is better than breathing the same air as the in-laws.

He walks into a compartment with Siya following him behind. He removes the shawl from his shoulders and throws it at her and her quick reflex helps her to catch it. 

He sits on the seat which seems like a couch and closes his eyes, placing his legs on the table in front of him while his arm is resting on his eyes. 

She glances here and there not knowing what to do, finding a seat beside him she places herself on it. 

Sighing she rests her head on the headrest of the couch, her face clearly shows the tiredness her body  is feeling. Preparing for a wedding in one week is quite difficult. 

'I'm hungry' she wants to say this loudly but the encounter she had with him in the car a few minutes ago is still lingering in her mind. 

She closes her eyes wanting to have a little power nap but the slight skin contact made her eyes jerk open. Looking down she found him tying her seatbelt when his fingers slightly brushed on her naked waist.  

'His touch still feels warm'

The plane moves, increasing her heartbeat, unknowingly she quickly grabs his biceps, closing her eyes tightly. 

'Ganpati bappa morya' 

He gazes at her hands which are tightly fisting his biceps until she loosens the hold on it. 

'Her touch still affects me' 

"Wow" her voice breaks the chain of his thoughts, tilting his head he looks at his wife whose eyes were fixed outside the window looking at the beautiful clouds admiring it. Sunsets never disappoint us.