PART 🦋 IV

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 4

she goes  to the garden to check the preparation of the Haldi ceremony in the garden.

" Ye gulab ke phool hata dijiye" she instructed one of the staff who is appointed for the preparations of the Haldi ceremony.

"But suman mam told us to decorate with these roses," the woman replied with a professional smile.

"And I'm telling you to remove these yellow roses" she demands in an authoritative voice.

"Yeh Mera Ghar hai aur yahan Main Jo bolti hu wo hi  hoga. Mere bete ki Haldi hai tumhare nahi" Suman speaks coming towards her.

Siya takes a deep breath, giving her a tight smile as she again speaks.

"Dadi gave me the responsibility of the preparation"  she tries to be as polite as possible. If this topic was about her she would have been silent like a good daughter-in-law but this topic is about avyansh, her avy and she chose to speak for him.

"Are you giving me back answers?" Suman asks. Siya turns towards the worker ignoring her mother-in-law.

"Remove these yellow roses and if you want you can decorate with white or red roses" she suggests the workers.

"No, only yellow-coloured roses are going to be decorated here" Suman adamantly keeps her point.

"Sasu ji please mujhe Apna kaam karne dijiye" Siya requests, almost frustrated by her words.

"Don't you dare to disobey my words siya" Suman strictly warns her.

"Koi problem Hai bhabhi" Sunansh asks while munching the chips.

"Teri bhabhi ki zaban bahut chalne lagi hai" Suman huffs complaining to her younger son about Siya.

"Mind your tongue"  a husky voice echoed in the surrounding.

They all looked behind, finding Avynash walking with his hands buried inside the pockets.

"Haa Haa meri sunta to Kon hai iss Ghar me" Suman started her drama making the three people sigh at her behaviour.

"What's the problem?" Avyansh asked Sunansh to which Sunansh shrugged his shoulders, not knowing anything.

Avyansh looked at Siya who was already looking at him. Siya opened her mouth to say something but before she could do Suman Butts in.

"I want to decorate the mandap with yellow flowers but your bhabhi is not letting me do so" Suman says more like taunts Siya.

Avyansh looked at Siya, his green eyes moistened seeing her care for him.