PART 🦋 XVIII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 18

Avyansh closed his eyes getting ready for the hit and bidding farewell to his loved ones but before he could get hit by the truck a hand pulled him forward saving from the accident.

"Ahh" he  screamed when his elbow scratched on the ground.

Looking up he found his elder brother breathing heavily with a bloodied forehead standing in front of him.

Reyansh stretched his hands, helping him get up from the ground.

"Bhai–" before Avyansh could say anything a sharp slap was placed on his cheeks making his face tilt sideways.

Reyansh looked at him with red eyes and placed another sharp slap ,with the trembling hands  he pulled avyansh towards him  taking  in a tight hug.

He was scared, scared for the safety of his little brother.

"You are going to work overtime and no bike for one week," Reyansh said in an angry low voice, leaving Avyansh no room for argument.

"I'm sorry bhai" Avyansh mumbled sensing the worry of his elder brother.

Reyansh broke the hug, glaring at him showing the anger he had.

Clutching his hand, he pulled avyansh to the side of the road where his family was.

Myra stood like a statue, gazing at the speeding vehicle. Every instinct in her body screamed to move and save him but her legs felt weak and jelly to even move a single step.

Her heart thumped at a high speed, fearing for the safety of her husband. Her vision blurred due to the tears occupied in the eyes. She breathed in relief when Reyansh pulled Avyansh before the truck could hit any of them.

Siya held her, supporting her legs which seemed to give up any movement and they did, crouching down she cried hugging Siya not caring about the formal white suit which she loved dearly getting dirty in the mud.

"Stop crying Bacha,see he is fine….calm down" Siya whispered slowly,gently patting her hair.

"Myra" Avyansh whispered, taking her in his arms now, she cried silently burying her face in his chest.

"You idiot, don't you know how to walk on road" she pushed him, breaking the hug and avyansh earned the slap for the third time in a row.

"Are you okay avy?" Siya asked, observing him from head to toe.

"I'm fine bhabhi but he is injured"  he said pointing at Reyansh who is busy in talking to someone over the phone.

"You got hurt bhai" Sunansh gasped, seeing the blood on his white shirt.