PART 🦋 XXVIII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Maybe what I am going to do is not appropriate but somehow I convinced myself to take his step. As you all know for me 1comment >> n like

Someone commented that my book made them laugh with only two laughing emoji, why??

Seeing that comment made my heart burn in pain, so I decided to pause this book here and here.

You may ask why?

Because that comment had only two emoji instead of three *puppy face*

Don't I deserve three laughing emoji instead of two, that's why I am ending this book.

Good bye;

1 APRIL 2024

Haha* nervous laugh*

April fool banaya, please gussa mat Hona *puppy eyes*

I luv you ✨️❤️

Chapter 28

"Sunansh"

"Sunansh"

Reyansh and Avyansh both entered his room, asking for him from their younger brother.  

Sunansh who was munching on chips while watching Doraemon,looked at his brother's raising his brows.

Reyansh glared at the television, finding a similar figure whom his wife had mentioned.

As he searched for 'suneo' on Google and it showed a picture of suneo from Doraemon.

"I'm way more good-looking than this cartoon. How come I became his dad?"

His exact words after seeing suneo for the first time.

Avyansh smiled cheekily joining sunansh on the bed, pulling him by his shoulders. Reyansh also quietly sat on the bed on his left side.