Q/A

This is not an update , we hit 10,000 reads so just thought have some talk with you.

Firstly, thank you…thank you ... ..thank you so much showering so much love to my book.

This 10k reads are special for me because I earned it on my own, as in without any promotions, or adding my book in others conversation boards or any type of shouts of my book.

I'm not showing my dislike towards people who promote their book, but just wanted to keep my point of view.

Did I just sound rude?

I think I did.

Gosh…

I'm really sorry for offending you guys, my dumb I brain couldn't make you understand my happiness in a better way and ended up writing some shit.

Let me make you understand in a better way…..okay, so what I wanted to say is my book got so much love from you that too without promotion means, hear me out…..

Firstly, I decided to see the reach of readers without any promotion, I just wanted to see how far I would go.

Trust me, at some point I thought to promote my books on the  conversations broad, of all the authors I know even if they are non Indians but by god grace my book reached 100 reads and I was on cloud nine.

I thought I was god's favourite child.

Getting 100 views was such a big deal for me.

So, then I thought let's see how much god loves me and see how far my book can go and guess what it crossed 10,000 reads.

So my point is, my second option was promoting my books as much as I can.

Dang!! Am I still sounding rude?

Mujhe nahi aata yaar samjhana!!

Mai pagal hu, Mera dimak Kharab hai.

• Back to the point, let's discuss a few things about 'THE BHANUSHALI HOUSEHOLD'

Q1. What made you start this book?

Q2. One thing you like about this book.

Q3. One thing you don't like about this book.

Q4. Your favourite  Male character.

Q5. Your favourite Female character

Q6. Favourite character in the entire book.

Q7. Favourite bond.

Q8. Any particular scene you love?

Q9. Any particular scene you hate?

Q10. Character you hate the most.

(Edit)

Q11. Any suggestions you want to give? Or Any particular scene you want me to add?

And lastly, I'm not rude, guys trust me 🥲