PART 🦋 XXV

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 25

Avyansh scrunched his eyebrows hearing her. "What is meant by Red flags?"

"Avy baby you are living in the 21st century and you don't know the meaning of Red flags?" Myra asked, shocked, sitting straight on the bed.

"You should maintain some distance from sunansh" he said rolling his eyes, hearing her dramatic voice.

"Why? Are you jealous" she asked, wiggling her brows.

"If it was any other boy then yes I would have been jealous but we are talking about my brother" he said but regretted it afterwards, punching the wall in front of him.

"Oh my oh my, my avy baby can get jealous too?" She giggled, finding the new information.

"I have to cook food for my husband bye"  Avyansh said abruptly and cut the wall while Myra sat rethinking his words.

"Hein?"

'Cook?'

'That too for his husband?'

'Such a idiot he is'

She laughed loudly recalling the words of her avy baby.

Avyansh smacked his forehead for uttering such nonsense in front of her. Then, it struck him, opening the search engine he typed a few words looking for its meaning.

"What is meant by red flags"

Pressing on the search option he read the sentence which is displayed on his phone.

"A red colour flag is called red flag"

"Wow!! Thank you I thought a black colour flag is a red flag"

Rolling his eyes, he flung his hand to throw the phone on the bed but the vibrations stopped him.Picking up the call he held it near his ear.

"Bhai come fast something is happening to me" hearing Sunansh's voice,he ran with a full speed afraid for his brother but the scene infront of him after entering sunansh's room angered him, earning a kick and a punch from him.

After eating the dinner, the brothers went to their garden to get some fresh air and  Reyansh and avyansh sat on the bench looking at the clear sky.

"ये क्या बात है, आज की चाँदनी में
के हम खो गये, प्यार की रागनी में
ये बाहों में बाहें, ये बहकी निगाहें
लो आने लगा जिंदगी का मज़ा"