PART 🦋 III

》~■~《

》~■~《

■ slight mature content ahead

Chapter 3

It's been a month since she married into the bhanushali household. The things between Reyansh and Siya are still unchanged.

They both live under the same roof but as tenants who  never interfered in each other's lives. She sleeps on the bed while he sleeps on the couch. She noticed the couch is not comfortable for a  man like him but she didn't say anything.

If he wants he can sleep on the bed. I didn't force him to sleep on the couch,the thought Siya had.

She sleeps before him and wakes up after him. She noticed him when one day she woke up to use the washroom. Otherwise she didn't have any idea that he slept in the same room. They both make sure to avoid each other.

She prepares breakfast for everyone, even if they have many servants Gayatri strictly ordered her to prepare breakfast everyday. Although she likes cooking, cooking for so many people puts her in a tight spot.

She has to make a coffee whenever sunansh asks to, he never orders her like the ladies of the house he follows her around showing his puppy eyes until she melts and makes him a coffee like he is doing now.

" Please bana do na meri pyaari bhabhi" he says showing his brown eyes which really melts her heart.

"Jab khud ki biwi aayegi na tab usse banwa lena" she says walking towards the kitchen while he follows her behind.

"No ways, Aapse aachi coffee koi nai banata" he says leaning on the kitchen counter folding his hands.

"Maska acha laga lete ho"  Siya comments while giggling.

"Aapka bhai aap se kabhi jhoot nahi bolega" he says giving a wide smile while Siya halts her movements hearing the same words Avyansh used to say to her with the same smile sunansh is giving.

"Bhabhi" sunansh snaps his fingers bringing her out of trance.

"Bahu" They hear a loud voice coming from the hall.

"Aayi bua ji '' Siya shouts while handing the cup to sunansh.

Once reaching the hall she moves towards the mandir which the bhanushali have in their mansion.

The ceramic statue of shiv Parvati is placed inside it which is decorated with flowers and some gold ornaments.

"Aarti Karo bahu" Gayatri says giving the Aarti ki thali to Siya.

She sings the Bhajan and gives the Prasad to everyone after finishing the Pooja. She hands the Prasad to Reyansh while he eats a little amount from it, gives the rest to sunansh and he gulps down  the whole ladoo inside his mouth.