🦋

》~■~《

》~■~《

Author's note

The purpose of writing this part is because I was sitting in the class admiring my teacher's every detail then I remembered I didn't give any specific detail of my characters. So here it is: I wrote this while sitting in a class.

--------------------
||~●~||
--------------------

▪︎ Reyansh Bhanushali.

A man with dark grey eyes which makes people find it hard to hold an eye contact with him, dark wheatish skin with well sculptured face and perfectly trimmed beard.Height of 5 '9 which make his appearance look more devilish handsome.

His calm and composed self always made it hard for people to identify his feelings. His eyes are void of emotions which can make people shiver if stared deeply into.

He is a man who rarely uses words to communicate with people, his gestures and  dark grey are enough to communicate with. He was lost, broken, scattered until he met her, his Siya who collected his every shattered piece of heart and joined it together, giving him a new ray of hope, a reason to live, a reason to love, a reason to believe.

His love for her was unfathomable, his love for her knew no limits, no boundaries but until a certain misunderstanding made its way in their relationship.

His way of calming his mind is to go on a long drive in his car, after playing the game of death in the water and smoking cigarette which he used to hate when he was a child but now become his way of relaxing, he likes it when the smoke gushes inside his lungs and release a greyish white smoke from his mouth.

He likes to wear watches, although he liked wearing them from childhood but from a certain age he liked wearing watches to hide his scars, which was caused due to his angry destructive self.

--------------------
||~●~||
--------------------

▪︎ Siya Reyansh Bhanushali.

A woman with black eyes, and a wheatish complexion with straight waist length hairs, her eyes hold the emotions of innocence and love in them, Height of 5 '4, her smile is enough to make people comfortable around her.

A women with lots of patience level, as she believes 'never give attention to barking dogs' but can become goddess kali when you cross your limits and break her patience level as her baba taught her 'never give attention until they cross their limit'