PART 🦋 XIV

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 14 

"Siya" she  tilts her face to the side.

"She does not treat cows nor the nails of cows" Reyansh says, keeping his voice as polite as possible, making sure not to make her feel stupid. now, making Siya and Myra choke on their saliva.

"A gynaecologist is a physician who specialises in diagnosing and treating diseases of the female reproductive system"

Sunansh reads the sentence which was printed on his mobile.

"Haha," Siya laughs awkwardly while picking up the menu card from the table.

"I was a commerce student, how would I know all these things?" Myra blabbered, avoiding her gaze from everyone, focusing on the menu.

'Why am I so dumb' Siya cried internally.

"Let's order food"  Avyansh tried to lift up the food, but couldn't control the smile which was forming on his face.

'Seriously,  gay ke nakhun ka Doctor' he bit his inner lip trying hard to control his laugh but failed miserably and ended up laughing hard.

"Haha" Hearing his laugh, Sania came out of her world, then proceeded to laugh along with him.

"You are so cute bhabhi, and Myra you are so dumb" Sania laughs, hitting her husband.

"Bhabhi is cute and I am dumb?" Myra asks accusingly.

"Yes, you are dumb" Sunansh supports his wife.

Myra grabs his hair, pulling it in her hold. Sunansh slaps her wrist for the second time freeing his precious hair from her hold.

"I spent hours setting my hair Myra" he cried running his hands through the hair, checking in the front camera of his phone.

"You deserve this" Avyansh utters, leaning back on the chair and stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"Bhabhi" Sunansh pouted calling for Siya who, ran her hands through his hair setting them.

"You are such a cry baby," Sania mumbled, rolling her eyes.

Reyansh chuckled looking at his family, his little family while leaning back on the chair and folded arms over his chest.

"Let's order some food, I am hungry" Sania says, stopping the drama of her husband.

"Bhabhi, order for us. Your favourite maharashtrian  dishes"  sunansh suggests not knowing what to try while everyone agrees.

Siya nodded while checking the menu but felt her heart ache seeing the prices of the dish.