PART 🦋 001

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 001

Isha: 4 years
Vansh: 5 years
Yash : 6 years.

"Number 3 come here" sunansh called Isha who was playing with cars along with her brothers.

Once she was near he took her to the side whispering some words in her ear.

"Go to Siya bhabhi and ask for two modak, one for you and one for me, hmm" he said in a low voice

"Why?" He whined when Isha shook her head in a no.

"Two me , one you" she said, showing two fingers at him.

"Two for you, two for me and one for him" Myra joined them showing two fingers to Isha.

"Why?" Myra asked, seeing Isha shake her head again.

"Three me, two you, one you" she said, showing three fingers.

"Three for me, three for you, two for aachi kutiya, and one for papa ke pare" Sania whispered startling sunansh and Myra, who screamed in horror.

"Ahh"
"Ahh"

"When did you come?"  Myra asked, patting her chest.

"When you both were planning to steal modak from isha" she replied.

"What is happening here?" A Strict voice of Reyansh fell into their ears.

"We were teaching her mathematics" sunansh replied while fake laughing.

"Jhut, they were telling me to steal modak" Isha said, running to Reyansh who picked her up in arms.

"I should keep my daughter away from you guys," Avyansh said, ruffling her hair.

"Chokie" she forwards her hand to Reyansh asking for chocolate.

"Here" he took a chocolate bar from his pocket and gave it to Isha who smiled showing her teeths and ran to her brothers.

"Baba"
"Bade papa"

Yash and Vansh ran to Reyansh asking for chocolate, who gave one to each of them.

"Come here" Siya said, walking towards the temple area with Aarti ki thali.

"Remove your shoes" she instructed the kids who removed their footwear and followed Siya inside the temple, near the idol of Ganesh which is kept and  decorated on the table neatly. 

Turning back she gestured Reyansh to come closer, Lighting the diya she covered her head with saree pallu and sang the Bhajan.

"बाप्पा, सगळ तर दिलाच तू मला आता काय मागू। माझ बाळ, माझा नवरा, माझे बाबा, इतके चांगल कुटुंब, एक सोनेरी संसार। तुझा आशीर्वाद नेहमी माझा अणि माझा परिवार चा पाठीशि राहू द्या।"