PART 🦋 X

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 10

'Bappa Aaj mi ek Paul pudhe taknar ahe, tumcha aashirwad pahije. Please tumcha number one bhakt chi madad kara'

(Bappa today I'm going to take a step forward, I need your blessings. Please help your number one devotee)

'And Haa if it goes all well, I will  treat you with eleven modak'

Siya bribed, I mean prayed to her lord Ganesh. She takes a few steps and gives the Prasad to dadaji who pats her head giving her blessings.

After giving everyone Prasad,she keeps the thali aside and takes a ladoo from it,stuffing it inside her mouth.

"Oh god! It's so delicious" she moans when the sweet flavour of the sweet melts into her mouth, making her crave for more. And she did listen to her eating another ladoo.

"Bahu"

"Aayi sasuji" Siya wipes her fingers with the tissue paper walking towards the dining table.

'Can't even let me eat peacefully'

"Tumne kya banaya hai" Suman asks Sania, looking at the plate filled with various types of fruits.

"Fruit salad aunty, it's good for your health. Especially when you are growing old" Sania replies giving a tight smile.

Suman wants to argue back but keeps her mouth shut Because Vikram bhanushali decided to spare his time having breakfast with the family. He mostly prefers having meals in his bedroom.

"Where is Reyansh Siya?" Vikram asks.

"Maybe in his office dadaji" Siya replies, shrugging her shoulders.

He nods his head knowing his grandson very well.

Worker brings the tea which was technically prepared by Myra.

"Kaho to tumhe hospital chod du, darling" sunansh whispers to his biwi, eating the bite of kiwi.

"Bhagwan ka diya hua sab kuch hai. Daulat hai, shohrat hai, izzat hai aur gadi bhi hai" Sania replies, picking up all the kiwi from her plate and transferring to his plate.

"Aapke iss Ada ke to deewane hai hum ,jaan" He again whispers making Sania roll her eyes.

The workers served tea for everyone, and a special cup of tea was served to Avyansh which was exclusively made by his wife, Myra.

Avyansh picks up the cup wanting to calm his nerves by drinking the tea prepared by his Siya bhabhi but as soon as he sipped the tea he wanted to puke it out but gulped it back hearing his little brother.