PART 🦋 XXIII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 23

"Take these gifts with you," Gayatri said, pointing at the various gift boxes to the three daughters-in-law.

Siya, Myra and Sania are going to their parents house for pag phera.

The worker kept the boxes in three different cars as Myra and Sania had their house in opposite directions but in Delhi itself so they can travel by cars but Siya has to fly from one state to another.

Siya was happy as she was going to meet her father after a very long time more precisely after a whole month. A little part of her was sad for leaving Reyansh behind but never-mind, Her father comes first for her.

Myra was happy not for meeting her family members as she sees them in office daily but because she can get away from this toxic household for a couple of days.

Sania was happy as she thought she would get a break of a few days from the overdramatic ass of her husband. But, who is gonna tell her she is gonna miss this ass so much. And, she has her exams around the corner so studying at home can be beneficial.

"Take care beta" Vikram gives his blessings to Siya as she touches his feets.

Myra also tries to touch his feets but he backs away, turning his face sideways showing the displeasure.

He still hasn't accepted Avyansh and Sunansh as his grandsons.

°°°°°°

"When are you coming back?" Sunansh asked Sania who was eating humming to the song playing in the background.

"Sadly on thursday" she replied, releasing a heavy sigh.

"Aww, I will miss you" he said with a pout.

"Aww, too bad as I will not " she copied his tone, placing potato chips in front of his mouth, feeding him as he was driving a car.

"Ye to waqt hi batayega"
(Time will tell )

He answers by eating the chip while locking his brown orbs with her black ones and winking.

Sania rolled her eyes, busying herself in eating the remaining packet of chips, not bothering to answer him.

"Hey!!" She suddenly screamed making sunansh stop the car abruptly and looked at her direction only to find her chewing the chips hurridley.

"What happened" he asked, checking her from head to toe.

"I'm fine," she replied after chewing the food. 

"Then why did you scream?" He asked, starting the engine and driving the car.

"I heard something interesting about you," she said, changing the song.

Uski nazar
Palko kee chilman se mujhe dekhti
Uski nazar
Uski haya
Apani hi chahat ka raj kholati
Uske haya
Chhup ke kare jo wafa
Aisa mera yaar hai