PART 🦋 XV

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 15

"Keep this in your bag" Siya says in a low voice passing the bundle of tissue paper to Sania.

"14 lakh loot liye, dedhso (150) ka tissue Lene me konsi sharam'' Siya again says looking at the confused face of Sania.

Sania silently follows her order, while Avyansh shakes his head at her childish behaviour.

'And she is turning 30 soon,' he chuckled, thinking about it.

Everyone exited the restaurant walking towards their respective cars.

Reyansh opened the car door , signalling her to sit inside with his eyes. She smiled, placing herself inside , understanding his silent language.closing the door slowly as he went to the other side and drove off.

°°°°°°

"Catch" Sania throws the car keys at Sunansh, opening the passenger's seat door but before she could sit inside sunsansh settled on it smiling sheepishly.

"Get up from my seat" Sania mumbled with gritted teeth.

"It's your car, so you should drive" He answers, playing a random song on the speaker.

"You are making your wife drive while you sit comfortably?" She questioned , annoyed by his behaviour.

"My wife, haan" he smirks, always taking her words wrongly.

Sania huffs walking to the other side and sitting on the driver's seat before driving the car.

°°°°°°

Myra sat inside her husband's car making herself comfortable.

"Put your seatbelt on" Avyansh says, bulking his own seatbelt.

"Put it on for me, avy baby," Myra pouts, raising her hands in the air.

Avyansh rolls his eyes, turning on the engine, once again ignoring her.

"If you don't help me, I will kiss you till you are gasping for air"

He widens his eyes, with his mouth wide open turning to her.

"How shameless" he murmurs.

"You have three seconds," she says, giving a flying kiss to him.

" Are you blackmailing me?" He raises his one eyebrow, being amused by her.

"A deal, avy baby" she says in a baby voice, grabbing his collar sideways.

"Stop playing with fire Myra" he says grabbing back of her neck, pulling closer.