PART 🦋 XX

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 20

The women went to their respective rooms to get changed leaving the sulking sunansh behind who wanted to accompany them for shopping.

Siya came down wearing a plain white kurti along with black jeans, the dress she bought from Mumbai which is packed in her suitcase from the day one is now getting to use. The ornament she wore is , anklet which she liked the most and a nuptial chain and toe rings.

Myra also wore a black coloured kurti paired with baggy blue jeans and a pair of jhumkas and nuptial chain.

Sania who wore a pink kurti paired with black jeans and that's it. She never much liked wearing ornaments and becoming a doctor gave her a reason so she stayed as far as away from these girly stuff.

Yes, they decided to do  twinning.

"Bhabhi, you look so different" Sunansh said as he saw the ladies descending the stairs.

"Do I look weird?" Siya asked nervously.

"You always look beautiful  but today you look more beautiful"

Siya smiled widely, pinching his cheeks and giving a kiss there.

'Give me a kiss too' Reyansh thought now sulking like sunansh but composed his position back before anyone could see but sadly sania did.

"Bhabhi can you bring me a glass of water?" Sania asked, rubbing her throat.

Siya smiled walking towards the kitchen.

"Why are you making her do your work?" Myra asked, annoyed by the behaviour of Sania.

Sania shrugged her shoulders pointing her hand at Reyansh who was walking to the kitchen pretending to be on a call.

"He is whipped for his wife then why can't you be like him, avy baby?" Myra asked her husband, who stood, stuffing both his hands in his pockets.

"Because you deserve better Myra" Sunansh whispered slowly, making myra nod.

"We deserve better"
"We deserve better"

Myra and sunansh cried dramatically hugging each other making their partners roll their eyes.

"What a dramatic duo" Sania mumbles and avyansh nods agreeing with her.

°°°°°°

"Do you need anything ansh?" Siya asked, filling the glass.

Reyansh hummed, walking closer to her and back hugging her.

"You" he muttered sniffing her hairs and snuggling more into her neck.