PART 🦋 XXII

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 22

"What you bought for me darling?" Sunansh asked Sania who was taking out the things she bought from the mall.

"I wanted to buy a thing for you but Sadly they don't sell it there" Sania said, keeping the newly bought kurti on herself before standing in front of the mirror.

"What thing?" Sunansh asked, looking at the shopping bags.

Sania ignored him trying another kurti on herself, which made her lips curl upwards.

"This looks much better"

She smiled folding the peach coloured kurti properly and kept it inside the cupboard along with the others.

"You didn't buy any makeup products or jewellery ?" Sunansh asked after looking through her shopping bags.

"My profession doesn't allow me" she answered causally while humming a song. He nods understanding her.

"Pass me the bag" she said pointing at the bag on the table. He walked towards it, handing the thing to her.

She carefully took out the box from the bag, carefully unboxing it, she wore it, tying the laces.

"Woah!! They look so good" he said trying to touch it but earned a tight slap on his hand.

"Don't touch my baby" Sania glared at him, pulling her legs backwards.

"So our first baby is this footwear?" Sunansh asked, smirking , making her roll her eyes.

"Ahh, the one thing I wanted to buy for you"

"What is that?"

"Thodhi si akal"
(A little bit of sense)

°°°°°°

"Avy baby, I bought this matching t-shirts for us" Myra showed him the black t-shirts which had LO and VE written on them respectively.

"What are you? A teenager " Avyansh made a face observing the clothing.

"Remove your hoodie, I wanna see how it looks on you" she said trying to undress him but he held her hand stopping her actions.

"You want me get undressed infront of you?" He said covering his chest region.

"Sometimes I don't need a DNA test to check if you are sunansh's brother or not" she said throwing the t-shirt at him and turning back looking at her shopping bags.

"Sajna hai mujhe, Sapna ke liye~"

She hummed the song taking out the jhumka she bought and trying them on.